Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NIPPLE OFFENSE ???

No, it’s not a new secret play in the NFL. It’s what I call the feeling EVE get when they’re getting dressed and don’t want to wear a bra, but know it’s considered to be in bad taste if their nipples show through their shirts. It doesn’t even matter if the breasts are AA or DD, nipples are to be hidden. Period. So the need for comfort battles social propriety when you don’t want to commit a NIPPLE OFFENSE.

And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, mind you, but it is a curious thing. Because it’s acceptable, even popular, to expose every other part of the breast, but it’s a no-no to the showing of nipples. Why?

Well, maybe it’s because the nipple reminds men that our breasts were designed my Mother Nature to feed our infants, not to swing tassles or drape over a log for a swimsuit issue. Maybe not.

Maybe it’s because hiding something actually makes it more titillating (every pun intended!). People who practice nudism or go to clothing optional beaches tell you that after just a little while it’s just people, just skin. In fact, a friend told me that there are rules at naturist camps prohibiting the wearing of bathing suit pieces at the pool, because they are actually more alluring than the naked body. Maybe not.

And now a 15-year study tells us that bras are actually harmful to EVE’s breasts. Hint- they actually sag more from wearing bras. Read more about this at http://www.inquisitr.com/613176/this-just-in-bras-bad-for-boobs/.

I don’t know if other EVE are like me, but I definitely know which shirts I can comfortably wear braless and which ones I can’t. And I’m not completely sure that the showing of nipples through clothes would be a step forward for EVE. Just sayin’ it’s a curious thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment